- Please arrive 15 – 30 MINUTES before your session begins to maximize your playtime.
- Ticket prices are categorized into JUNIOR TICKETS (Guests whose height falls below 90CM; Infants are free of charge), REGULAR TICKETS (Guests with 90 CM and above height, visiting from Monday to Thursday), and SUPERDAY TICKETS (Guests with 90 CM and above height, visiting from Friday to Sunday, Public Holidays and School Holidays). Kindly refer to the SuperPark Philippines published ticket prices.
- Identification may be required as proof of age.
- All children UNDER THE AGE OF 9 must be accompanied by an adult (18 years old and above) for entry. Parents and guardians are responsible for supervising children under their care at all times.
- All guests entering SuperPark Philippines must fill-out and submit the WAIVER FORM before entering the park.
- SUPERPARK WRISTBANDS must be worn at all times by all guests (adults and children; except for infants) entering the park. Kindly note that you can only use your SuperPark Wristband during your booked date and session (time specific). Tickets and wristbands are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not for resale.
- SUPERPARK GRIP SOCKS must also be worn at all times by all guests (adults and children) entering the park. Being barefoot is not allowed in the park. Ticket rates exclude SuperPark Grip Socks.
- Athletics wear or gym outfit is recommended for optimum fun and comfort in our park.
- Bringing of food and drinks from outside sources is not allowed – with the exception of baby food in reasonable quantities. Guests however may be allowed to bring their own tumblers. Kindly note that VENDO MACHINES are available also inside the park.
- The use of the park is governed by regulations and published conditions and is under surveillance at all times.
- Drugs and alcohol are not permitted in the park. Anyone found to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol (intoxicated) will not be allowed to enter into the park.
- Smoking is also not allowed in the park.
- Damages caused through bad, unruly behavior or misuse of the facilities will be charged to the guest.
- Failure to follow posted guidelines may result in serious injury or expulsion from the park.
- Use of all SuperPark Activity Stations is at the guests’ own risk.
- Guests agree not to hold the Owners, Management, and Staff of SuperPark Philippines liable for any injury or casualty that may be sustained at the park.
- Pregnant women, customers with pre-existing health issues, persons whose weight exceeds the “113kgs limit” or safe use of SuperPark Philippines’ Facilities or those wearing casts are not permitted from using the SuperPark Philippines Facilities.
- Trampoline Activity Station is specifically for the use of guests with 90CM and above height.
- No belt buckles, protruding hairpieces, or studs on clothing are permitted at the following activity stations: Valo Jump, Trampoline Platform, and Super Airbag.
- In engaging all SuperPark activities, we recommend that you empty your pockets. You may also safekeep your things in the lockers provided.
- All electronics, mobile devices, and other handheld objects are not allowed on the trampoline mats and paddings.
- The Terms & Conditions are intended to be read. Please read each of these documents as they comprise the “Conditions of Entry” and use of a ticket constitutes acceptance of the “Conditions of Entry.”
- SuperPark Philippines reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice at SuperPark Philippines’ discretion. In the event that any changes are made, the revised Terms & Conditions shall be posted on our website. Please check this website regularly for the most up-to-date version of the Terms & Conditions.
PARK CAPACITY AND IMPACT ON ACCESS
If the park reaches full capacity on a normal day of operation or due to an exclusive event booking, we reserve the right to momentarily stop accepting guests to enter into the park specific to that day or session. Whilst this is very inconvenient, it is still necessary for guest experience, health and safety. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.